I`m Theresa I`m 14 and in jr high. i got my hat on sideways and its time to sleep. ~RaNdOm qUoTe~ If you`re afraid of butter, use cream. Stay awesome!
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
Dont do what i did and actually eat the playdough, it tastes like shit
if you’re angry at someone for something ask yourself if a kangaroo was right in front of you would you rather get mad at the person or look at the kangaroo. if it’s the kangaroo then what you’re mad about isn’t important at all. wow i love kangaroos